Thanks to Twitter's great Analytics tools, you can find out lots of instant data on the activity of your tweets. Here are some of the more active tweets from my @syangman profile. Have a great Easter weekend and stay active and well with your friends and family!
I'd love to celebrate a half-million view party soon - perhaps this summer and plan some giveaways of sample games that I no longer need or use. If you have other ideas, just let me know on Twitter.
- Fitness Tracker via @ # # 6375 viewers, 97,000 fliips, 422 followers, 941 stories pic.twitter.com/iY0GTmetpM
- Apple's CareKit helps healthcare apps step up their game # pic.twitter.com/OfNgSdIyPs
- Fitness Tracker via @ # # # # pic.twitter.com/ja52E5ec78
- VR Sports on Vive Perfect Ping Pong Simulator Exergame
- Astaxanthin compound found to switch on the FOX03 'longevity gene' in mice pic.twitter.com/i1qhjPOLt3
- Garmin provides new safety feature in its pic.twitter.com/Au8uUmDQdR
- Halo Wearables See Hydration Tracking As the Future pic.twitter.com/kbyPyA0H1s
- Exergaming for physical therapy
- Skillrow Indoor Rowing pic.twitter.com/RhoM2aiIRE
- Skillrow Indoor Rowing Exergaming
View my Games for Health Flipboard Magazine
View my mHealth Flipboard Magazine
View my SportTech Flipboard Magazine
Click here to read more of ExerGame Lab's archived posts involving research studies.