Exergaming Points 2 Ponder (P2P)
- What type of interaction will it have besides leading you through exercises and routines?
- Which game elements or mini-games will come with it?
- Will it have any substantial game-play or story lines? Or will it be another competitor to Your Shape Fitness Evolved, Jillian Michaels, Biggest Loser, EA SPORTS Active/NFL Training Camp, and Wii Fit?
- Will there be online leaderboards, competitions, and other social metrics tracked?
- What type of Avatar will be presented on screen?
- Wire frame
- How big will the Avatar be in comparison to the virtual leader?
- Will there be tie-ins and sync with miCoach stats from mobile devices and accounts?
Basketball shooting looks to be as bad as the Wii:-(
Adidas miCoach Gets in the Game
Click here to explore more of ExerGame Lab's archived posts involving research studies.