Thanks to Twitter's great Analytics tools, you can find out lots of instant data on the activity of your tweets. Here are some of the more active tweets from my @syangman profile. Have a great weekend and stay active and well with your friends and family!
- 200+ articles on Interactive Health Technology & #wearabletech #FitTech buff.ly/1jcHfFf via@Flipboard pic.twitter.com/tCp4ehClEz
- Virtual reality preps for impact in healthcare,... via @mynewsana bit.ly/1qqhPrL
- Xbox One Kinect used in therapies for kids with cerebral palsy sbn.to/1kQJwmv via @Polygon#exergaming @gamesforhealth #gfh
- @gamesforhealth Conf 2014 Boston 6/18-6/20. 3Days exploring videogame help with health+health…buff.ly/1iyrbxi pic.twitter.com/bwj0cGcciC
- Lumafit #fitnesstracker #kickstarter aims to improve fitness and #mindfulness #quantifiedself #fittechflip.it/88hWU
- Tom Tom Run Run To head of the #fitnesstracker pack with GPS and HR watch? #wearabletech@ILoveMyPebble flip.it/OzU4A
- Just listened to @30secToVictory @JustinFitLLC @FitnessPsych podcast. Awesome advice and information! Thanks :) #happymonday
- Owlet smart sock for infants #wearabletech pairs with #mhealth app via Bluetooth syncs HR data + +@mobihealth flip.it/X1VUI
- XBand Speed Pro sensor fitness app measures speed and agility #wearabletech #fitnesstrackerflip.it/AbYAn
- UMapMyFitness and Under Armour joining forces buff.ly/1jzgaq6 #fitnesstracker #FitTech#wearabletech pic.twitter.com/3bGheYCKHj
Click here to read more of ExerGame Lab's archived posts involving research studies.